Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Randomocity.

boil cauliflower til tender. Add butter. mash. YUM.


These are going under the polish sausage and sauerkraut.




polish sausage and diced onion.



added sauerkraut after onions get tender.


gf potato and onion perogies next to polish sausage and kraut on top of mashed cauliflower.


The pierogies. From Good Nabors in Mt Zion. 8 dollars for 2 pounds.



The Sauerkraut. Kroger. Obviously, lol... dont remember the price. cheap i think.




The GF Smoked Sausage. This is also what I use in Ben's spaghetti that he really loves. 3~ish dollars at Kroger


I need lots of these. Great GF on the go food. Good for days running errands, long days at work, or a quick option when i am just dying for drive thru food.... I will be keeping one of these in my big ole purse. 4.99 at Good Nabors in Mt Zion.



THESE ARE THE GREATEST GLUTEN FREE FOOD EVER EVER EVER. EVER. REALLY. EVER. 2 or 3 dollars at Country Nutrition in Decatur. Totally worth it. TOTALLY.



Great gf snack for Ben. Or me :) 79 cents each at Country Nutrition in Decatur.



Snickerdoodles... Very moist and perfect size for Ben to have one. 6 dollars at Kroger.


I love Boulder Canyon chips. I cut where it says gluten free out of the picture. It is always above the word BOULDER at the top. Now, if they would just make their Salt n Vinegar chips gf I would marry them.



More filling than Tuna Helper. Uses corn flour noodles instead of wheat flour. Ben and I really like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment