Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ugghhhhh

I have got to get back to my GF cookin. It is so much tastier and I feel so much better. I am starting Ben on a GF diet as soon as I talk to his pediatrician and get a note signed for daycare because I will have to provide his food at school. This crap is toooo expensive. No wonder America is Obese. All we can really afford is mac n cheese and ramen unless we are seriously thrifty or rich. I am neither. Guess I will be working on that! BIG Grocery shopping in the morning after my AM route. I have been tooo lazy and unmotivated this past week. I swear if I don't have to go to work or school, I don't make it anywhere. It was kind of nice though. A little staycation and lots of Ben and Mommy time. I will post pics of something GF and tasty tomorrow. Gotta get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment