Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not feelin' like it...

Here are some pics.. I have been really sick for quite a while but now I am starting to feel better and getting my energy and motivation back. I wont be doing recipes tonight, it's time for bed... but I will post pics of a few different meals.




Chef Salad with homeade GF croutons




















I will say that in my grocery shopping endeavour today, I finally found a hotdog / polish sausage / smoked sausage brand that is definitely GF! John Morrell brand at Kroger says NO ALLERGENS NO WHEAT and NO *other things* too. Can't remember them all.

Thyme Roasted Chicken and potatoes




Fresh Pineapple is GF and delicious. AND on sale at Kroger for 2 for 5 bucks :) Dont be afraid of them, they are AWESOME.





No comments:

Post a Comment