Friday, April 1, 2011

Loves Lunch.

Ben is really getting into the GF thing. He loves that he gets a special lunch everyday. I try to stick close to the daycare menu. Today I had to make gf Mac and Chz before I took him to school because I called and found out the daycare was serving mac and chz. A sandwich would not even compare if they had mac and chz... a fit would be thrown, I'm sure of it. Ben's menu this week....



  • Tuesday - Pb and J on Udi's bread with mini cheddar rice cakes, carrots, and strawberries.



  • Wednesday - Ham sandwich on a gf hoagie. ( half the hoagie), gf Boulder Canyon chips, broccolli, mandarin orange slices, and an Udi's snickerdoodle cookie.



  • Thursday - Quinoa elbow noodles with spaghetti sauce, (Hunts 4 chz), a little mozzarella cheese shred on top, green beans and applesauce



  • Friday - Annie's GF Mac and Chz, John Morrell brand hotdog (all John Morrell brand processed meats are gf, or at least I havent seen one that isnt gf... find in smoked sausage/hotdog section at Kroger), greenbeans, strawberries.


Ben is a happy camper and the extra work is worth it. I feel much better and will get on the ball with my pics asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment