Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weird Food... Or So They Say

Several people in my life say I eat weird, as in strange things. Mostly I beg to disagree. Today I would agree with them. Breakfast was the same ole stuff. Clementines, String Cheese, Nut Crackers.. yadda yadda yadda. Lunch was McDonald's. MCDONALDS??? Yes, the craving was too much to take. So I ordered a McDouble with NO BUN. It was gross. Not strange taste gross, it tasted like McDonalds. I have gone long enough without that yuckfest that I didn't like it. WIN. Here's a pic. They purtied it up for me :)

For supper it was a real food freakout. These are the type of meals that I occasionally make (just for me, I wouldn't make Ben eat this...lol) when I am tired. I love it :) Leftover carb of choice. I used rice. Leftover meat of choice. I used hotdogs. Favorite Condiment. I used BBQ sauce. So, microwaved BBQ hotdogs over rice. YUMMMM..... Hey, I said Simply Made!!

No comments:

Post a Comment