Monday, January 31, 2011

Look At What I Found!!!!

http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/index.php They even have GF potstickers! My favorite :)

Today I didn't want to cook. Also, my groceries are dwindling until next payday.

Breakfast was raw, unsalted Almonds and a banana. Lunch was leftovers. I wil call these Meatball Tacos. Why not. Let me tell you the story behind these yummies. I love meatball subs. Especially La Gondola meatball subs. So I tried to get as close to a sub without the bread. I used corn tortillas, leftover meatballs and sauce from last nights dinner, banana peppers, mozzarella, and a parmesan and romano mix. I put the meatballs in the tortillas already hot and microwaved the whole mess for a minute to heat the cheese and the tortillas. These were very good except for the fact they fell apart instantly and tasted nothing like a meatball sub. HAHAHA :) Oh well, I tried and they were good, just not what I was trying for.






I still didn't feel like cooking by the time supper rolled around and as a matter of fact it has dawned on me that I am not very hungry when I eat GF foods. I think they must meet my nutritional needs better than the fast food garbage I ate all of the time before I found out about my gluten intolerance. Imagine that! Supper was GF (it says it on the package, got this from Aldis) Deli Ham, fat free cottage cheese, raw baby carrots, and all natural - no sugar added applesauce. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment