Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A New Food

Today I tried a new food. I bought Rice Chex with Cinnamon. VERY GOOD! There is even a recipe on the side of the box for 'Snickerdoodle Chex Mix'. I highly recommend this cereal. I missed cereal, although I did like the Envirokids Peanut Butter Panda Puffs I bought at Kroger a couple of weeks ago...





We are having a nice snowday here at my house. I decided to have a no-cook lunch. I had GF Turkey sliced lunchmeat, raw baby carrots, 2 pieces of string cheese (I LOVE THIS STUFF), and Smokehouse flavored Blue Diamond Rice and Nut Crackers. I can only find the Smokehouse flavor at Cub Foods.



In this picture you will notice a tea box. It is Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Extra. I love the spearmint in it and it really will calm you. It was on sale at Country Nutrition last week for $2 something.


Oh! Cub Foods is doing a lot better at being gluten free. I found a small shelf full of GF pastas. They even have my Quinoa Pasta! it was between 3 and 4 dollars for a 10 oz box. All GF stuff is expensive. I bought the spiral noodles and tonight we are having Spicy Goulash. I will take pics and post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment