Sunday, February 13, 2011

BIG PLANS

I have some big plans! I am going to try to make corndogs and fried cheese sticks this week. I finally got my stand mixer put out and may even try to make chicken and dumplins. I just need a great GF biscuit mix.... I have hardly eaten anything today. Been in a cleanin mood and busy with Scentsy. In a little while I am gonna go make a steak and cheese omelet. I bought Steak-Ums when I went to the store and when I got them home I realized I couldn't eat bread! HAHA, I could use an Udi's Bagel but I really want soft sandwich bread and since I can't have it, I decided to try it in a nice, fluffy omelet. See!? There are always options. The packaging for the Steak-Ums doesn't say GF anywhere, but the ingredients are listed as BEEF. Yep, just BEEF. So let's see if I get sick and then I will know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment