Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Don't Eat The Moniter

Camera Is Back! I got new batteries and so here is my lunch. Prep time on this pizza from thought to mouth is about 30 minutes... at the MOST.










My Ingredients





Drizzle olive oil onto your Udi's Crust. Mine are always frozen, it turns out just fine. Don't forget the non stick spray on the foil so the pizza doesn't stick!






Sauce Crust. I choose to sauce all the way to the edge. Udi's crust is good, but I still don't think it can stand alone. Try not to get much on the foil or sides because it will burn fast.






I am experimenting with fresh herbs. I meant to use Oregano but for some reason had Thyme on my mind and used it instead. Glad I did. Gave my pizza a great savory flavor. Just rinse a stem or so under cool water and lay on a paper towel. Fold the paper towel and press gently. Open paper towel and run fingers from tip to base of the stem and the leaves will come off easily. If you want a stronger flavor throughout the pizza. chop the herbs. I like getting a little zap of flavor every so often so I just sprinkle the full leaves over the sauce.







Chop, grate or slice your mushrooms. These are Baby Bellas. Awesome...





Add mozzarella. Try to keep the cheese over the sauce as much as possible to keep edges from burning.







Add any toppings that go over the cheese. I like my pepperoni crispy-ish and I LOVE shakey cheese after it cooks. The pepper mix is a homeade mix that I buy at work. They are HOT until you cook them then they are just SWEET. It's strange but I love them! They aren't in my ingredients because they were a last minute thought. If anyone wants some, I can get some for you :)






Cooked and cut into squares. OMG, this was the best pizza yet!



For supper I was tired and Ben said he wasn't hungry... So we had cereal. Nuts and Honey flavored Chex. I don't like it as much as my Cinnamon Chex but Ben ate it and I was satisfied with it.... and a string cheese... and a pudding cup. LOL Good Stuff!!!







On another note, I am bloated, sick to my stomach, my back aches, I am grumpy, I am hot and I am just plain miserable. I have been glutened!!!!!!! Not for sure where... guessing the Unwich from yesterday. Gahhhh... How in the world did I function like this. Every day! I am going to bed early tonight. I feel horrible and just want it to stop. No wonder I stopped taking care of myself for so long and I was so desolate and depressed. I can't feel like this anymore, I really can't take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment