Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BOGO Blog Posts

I had to blog about supper. I was gonna wait until tomorrow but I am bored and it was outstanding. I made Spicy Goulash. I love spice! There are several ways to tone down the spicyness. A different kind of sausage, a different kind of sauce.. etc.

My Ingredients. Besides the Parmesan and Romano Mix I added at the end, this is all I used.




hamburger, spicy sausage and large cut onions


Draining is definitely neccesary because of the pork sausage



This makes a lot of meat sauce, so I froze half of it for another day. This would even be good on an Udi's pizza crust topped with mozzarella.

I put half of the sauce....




Then the pasta.....



In the pan I cooked the pasta in and mixed them together.


Added my Red Pepper Flakes and shakey cheese (this is how I will refer to the Parmesan and Romano mix from here on out because I am a lazy typer...lol) Yum. Except for the Canned Asparagus that Del Monte provided. YUCK. I thought it was green beans when I opend the can. I have never tasted anything so gross. Well, lately anyways...

I also want to say that I don't usually cook this much italian food. I guess tomorrow I will make BBQ Chicken and Potatoes for supper. Time to mix it up...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment